Need Wheat Free?
We’re back! Well, sort of…
We will be open for take-out pizza, fresh garden produce, and local craft off-sales from 3-7:30pm Wednesday to Sunday.
See below for our current pizza offerings. To see our current garden produce follow @riderspizza and @riders.garden on Instagram!
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We are stoked to be back serving delicious pizza, fresh greens, and tasty craft beer to all the smiling faces of Cumberland!
As part of our Covid-19 safety plan:
- Our dining area and patio are currently closed for dine-in
- According to the Provincial Health Order, Masks are required when entering the building
- Maximum of 3 customers in the building at one time
- Hand sanitizer & face masks have been made readily available for staff and guests
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitation protocols, especially concerning hand washing and sanitation of high-risk areas such as door handles, surfaces, and debit machines
- Our staff have been directed to stay home if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19
If you have any questions or would like to see our full Covid-19 safety plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Riders Pizzas are a blend of old world craft and new world flavours. Each pizza starts with a hand-shaped, hand-tossed dough for a crust that is both thin and thick.
After loading them up with classic and innovative toppings, we bake each pie for a full 20 minutes to make a crust with a crunch that’s unlike others you’ve tried.
Old World crust, New World toppings, Welcome to Riders.
Our 15” pies can be made HALF-HALF!
Riders Pizza is proud to serve excellent local craft beer, wine and cider.
We offer a range of beverages including non-alcoholic drinks, local wines, and real craft beer from our friends across the province!
Check us out @riderspizza on Instagram for current offerings.
The Pagan is served on an 8” square and can be made from any of our menu pizzas. Our wheat-free crust is made of grated potatoes and polenta.
Please note that while there is no gluten or wheat added, we do make these crusts in-house and cannot guarantee a completely gluten-free product.